Mission Trip Student Requirements
- Going into 7th through 12th grade.
- A born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- A regular church attendee and active church member and/or regularly comes to H2O.
- In good physical, mental and spiritual condition.
- Be willing to follow the directions of those in authority.
- Be in agreement with the Missions Statements from TEAMeffort.
- Submit all application forms and fees before the final date.
- Be willing to sign all the release forms, have read these requirements, understand their meaning, and agree to adhere to them.
- Have a current background check on file (Adults and Students age 18 and older only).
- Help with all fundraising for the trip that summer, especially the Sweetheart Supper.
- Attend all Mission Trip meetings prior to the trip.
Interested in being a Student Leader or being an Adult Leader?
Contact Natalie Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Over the years TEAMeffort has brought over 95,000 youth and leaders from thousands of churches of different denominations together to work side-by-side on life-changing, eye-opening, faith-building mission trips. This Summer and Spring Break we offer more opportunities than ever for youth to put their faith into action through challenging and rewarding missionary trips where they will complete projects such as repairing and renovating homes for families in need, building mission and ministry facilities, leading children’s outreach programs, working at homeless shelters, responding to natural disasters, and reaching out to individuals and communities through Christian service. Through well planned camps, exciting locations, energetic staff, knowledgeable site leaders, quality music and programs, and meaningful mission projects, your group is bound for a mission adventure they will never forget! Contact us today to see how you can get involved.
The Mission of TEAMeffort—Christian Mission Organization
TEAMeffort is a non-profit, inter-denominational Christian youth mission organization dedicated to providing opportunities for both youth and adult leaders to reach out to others through Christian service and live out a passion for God, in the context of "putting our faith into action."
The mission trips are designed to be a mixture of hard work, spiritual growth, and good clean adventurous fun. It is our desire that at the end of each mission trip, the youth will return to their churches in more cohesive groups, sharing in memories that will last a lifetime and enjoying a renewed excitement about what Jesus Christ is doing in all of their lives.
TEAMeffort Statement of Faith
We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We believe that the Bible is God's written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative and without error in the original manuscripts. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return in power and glory. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit that performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith in Christ alone for salvation which was made possible by His death and resurrection, can that separation from God be removed and eternal life secured.
Questions? Please contact Natalie Kelly: email@example.com